T’ai Chi, Qigong, and Taoist Meditation are Taoist Arts known as “Internal Arts”
This refers to the internal components or techniques which make these arts work.
It is these internal components which have been at the heart of the Internal Arts’ ability to develop exceptional health, strength, relaxation, balance and clarity, since before the dawn of western civilization. More about these internal components
- To teach openly and clearly the internal components which make the Taoist Arts really work
- To address what you require with regards to your health, energy, physical abilities, quality of mind and relaxation
- To provide you with a clear sense of how and why the techniques will help you achieve your goals smoothly and confidently
Practicing the Internal Arts:
- Clears stress and brings about complete relaxation
- Stabilises and centers the mind developing presence and awareness and balancing the emotions
- Builds your energy and enlivens and strengthens the nervous system
- Directly benefits the great majority of conditions - illnesses, injuries, aches, pains, low energy, computer related conditions (RSI), etc
- Develops a body which moves easily and feels comfortable, balanced, strong and energetic
- Provides added dimensions and depth to yoga, all sports, dance, music and performance arts
To read about the Internal Arts, their internal components, and how they work, please click here.