For Weekly Classes in Oxford we recommend www.clearwaterqiarts.com, run by Ben Cox, old student and ex-teacher at Oxford Internal Arts
Oxford Internal Arts presently is focusing on the teaching of:
Gio Maschio has been teaching private classes, retreats and workshops for 20 years, is founder of Oxford Internal Arts and of the Qigong for Acupuncturists Course at Europe's largest college of Chinese medicine, and is one of Master Bruce Frantzis' most experienced students
"Private classes are invaluable for having an expert eye help you develop your practise according to your individual needs and interests. Beginners can benefit by learning Taoist practises specifically tailored to their needs and interests from the off. More experienced students can save years of practise time through having an occasional private session to help address exactly what to practise and how as your body and energy open, ironing out errors before they become "hard-wired" and making sure to develop what your system needs rather than repeatedly missing this"
- Addressing stress conditions of all kinds - grounding, centering, high or low blood pressure, relaxing the nerves, relaxing the emotions, improving sleep
- Addressing physical conditions of all kinds - blood circulation, back pain, joint problems, digestive, breathing difficulties, etc
- Developing more energy, natural strength, openness and clarity
- Working with / improving any Foundation Practise, Qigong, T'ai Chi or Taoist Meditation from beginner to advanced level
- Directly experiencing how the body, energy and mind work together in balance and harmony
Prices & Discounts for Private Classes:
£60 per hour
Students: £40 per hour
Click to Book!